好沉鬱的歌啊

這首的用詞也真簡潔有力XDDD

字少表達的含意很多也太Sia)?

(She got, she got, she got)

她得到了

Her own reason...for talking to me

跟我聊天的理由

She don't, she don't, she don't...give a fuck

她對我的需求

About what I need

不屑一顧

And I can't tell you why

我能告訴你原因

Because my brain can't equate it

因為我的腦不能將他們視為平等

Tell me your lies

只說出謊言

Because I just can't face it...

我無法面對

It's you,   X5

你的真面目

 

I won't, I won't, I won't!

絕不

Cover the scar

掩蓋傷痕

I'll let it be

要讓他展露給全世界

So my silence

無聲無息

So my silence won't

默默的,卻從不

Be mistaken for believing

被誤認為相信奇蹟

Am I wrong for wanting us to make it?

難道期待我們能愛上彼此錯了嗎?

 

Tell me your lies

只告訴我你的虛像

Because I just can't face it

我無法承受

It's you,    X5

你的一切

 

Could it be that it's a lesson?

這是否將成為一個

That I never had to learn

我永遠學不乖的教訓

I looked at it like a blessing

過去的眼神似乎充滿了祝福

And now it's just a curse

現在卻成了無法迴避的詛咒

I don't know why   x2

我不知道為什麼會這樣

You, it's you

你,我想是因為你

it's you   x5

因為你

(It's you....)


 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Lauren1209 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()