野鹿第一次聽到這首歌是在Glee的Season 1 Ep.22
我是一個超級Glee迷 
每集都有令人感動的點
所以選了這首
推薦給大家

To Sir With Love
老師,我愛你


Those school girl days of telling tales
那些在學校討論著八卦
and biting nails are gone
和咬指甲的時光早已逝去
But in my mind I know they will
但是我知道
still live on and on
這段歲月將依然活在我心中
But how do you thanks someone who has taken you
但是你該如何感謝那位曾經引領著你
From crayons to perfume
從握著蠟筆的孩子到噴香水的大人
It isn't easy, but I'll try.那並不容易但我願意試試
If you wanted the sky,
如果你要整片天空
I would write across the sky in letters,我會在天空上寫滿字
that would soar a thousand feet high,那將會有一千尺高
"To Sir, With Love."
寫上“老師,我愛你”

The time has come for closing books,合上課本的時刻已來臨
And long last looks must end.
最後的深深的一眼還是要結束
A friend who taught me right from wrong,and weak from strong 
一個教導我分辨對錯,從軟弱變得堅強的朋友
That's a lot to learn,
要學的東西還有很多
What, what can I give you in return?
但我能送你什麼來報答你呢?
If you wanted the moon,
如果你想要月亮
I would try to make a start,
我會努力去試試看
But I would rather you let me,
但我寧可你讓我把心獻給你
Give my heart, "To Sir, With Love."
寫上 “老師,我愛你”

By野鹿

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Lauren1209 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()